Marketing tools for smart marketers- to say the least, marketing is not that easy! With years and years of working in the digital world, we have known this for a fact, that just knowing who your audience is, is not enough. You need to think out of the box and come up with strategies that will actually reach out to potential people and get the results.
Once you have come up with effective strategies, it is time to get rolling and implement them. Then again, you need on-point smart marketing tools, which will help you get people to your business.
We have got an infinite amount of smart marketing tools that can be leveraged to our benefit. Because we have used most of them, we have come to know that some of them are just what we need, some of them are just fine, and some are an utter waste of time. Being marketers, we really need to be on our toes to be aware of what are the new trends and practices in the market. So, we have come up with a list of tools that can be very helpful for you in your marketing journey. You need not waste time on any further research, because we got what you just need- marketing tools for smart marketers!
So without further ado, let’s see what we got here.
(a) Hubspot email marketing
This tool allows you to reach out to customers with personalized email campaigns that are professionally designed and look great on any device. Personalization, segmentation, and tracking are all included in every campaign because HubSpot’s free email marketing tool is built on the HubSpot CRM platform.
- It helps you to Increase the number of people who open and click on your emails.
- Create emails that are automatically tailored to the recipient.
- You can do it all on your own, you don’t need any IT or professional designer’s assistance!
Mailchimp is a comprehensive marketing platform that allows you to manage and communicate with your clients, customers, and other interested parties. Businesses use it to manage their mailing lists and to create email marketing campaigns and automation to send to their customers.
- It is a very user-friendly tool. It’s creative assistant helps to create designs for your emails baked on your brand.
- It’s Subject line helper helps to draw your customers in with the right subject lines based on feedback and keep them reading with content that is dynamically personalized for them, or experiment with different content versions with A/B testing.
- It’s Customer Journey builder sends emails based on your customers’ behavior and interactions, resulting in better experiences and increased engagement.
- With their Reports, you can see what’s working in your email campaigns and track your sales. With Click Maps, you can drill down into where people clicked in your emails to better tailor your content.
2. Online fax for smarter business communications
CocoFax is a provider of all-in-one online fax solutions dedicated to smarter business communications. Times have changed. There is no need for a dedicated fax machine. Physical fax machines are utterly outdated. You can now save a lot of money, space, and fuss with their user-friendly online fax service. You can check further information here- Olivia Tan, Cocofax.
Among its high-end offerings are:
- Free fax number
- Delivery Reports for Faxes
- Permanent storage
- Email to Fax Solutions
- Safe & Encrypted Faxing
- Smartphone faxing
(a) Sprout social
If you want to try an easy-to-use platform with a dashboard that allows you to manage and analyze all of your social media efforts across major platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Linkedin, give Sprout social a shot. It provides a free 30-day trial period.
The most distinguishing feature of this tool is that it allows a brand to receive genuine feedback from customers, allowing you to build long-term relationships with them. The new Engagement Report sheds light on team dynamics (Premium Plan only). Examine social engagement trends by day and time, and see how you compare to profiles with similar message volume. The Smart Inbox feature from Sprout is the ultimate social media monitoring tool, combining every message, alert, and action from all of your profiles into a single, filterable stream.
To get a high or low-level view of performance, Sprout combines profile-level, group, and roll-up analytics reports. You can report on your social profiles in a way that is relevant to your company.
SocialInsider is a benchmarking and analytical tool that assists you in measuring the various metrics and KPIs associated with your social media strategy.
It is applicable to all influential platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. The tool employs powerful analytics to provide detailed information for each social media profile, resulting in increased interaction, improved content design, automated report generation, and dashboard management from a single location. Users can also conduct extensive competitor research across major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. As a result, customers can contrast their channels with those of top competitors and influencers.
Attentive helps you increase your digital revenue using personalized mobile messaging. Text messaging is a highly effective form of advertising because it is a direct communication channel that can be tailored to your specific needs.
- With their valuable first-party data provision, you can better understand your audience and send personalized messages that elicit action.
- It helps to scale your SMS and email list more effectively than many other solutions.
- It helps you to build a revenue-generating SMS marketing program with confidence, keeping compliance in mind.
- With strategic guidance and resources, you can easily measure and optimize the impact of your brand’s mobile messaging program.
- Postscript works closely with Shopify to provide the best SMS marketing platform for Shopify stores. That starts with best-in-class Shopify integration, which auto-syncs with your store and instantly accepts any new relevant customer. Custom coupon generation, results-based analytics, and customer+order level segmentation are among the features.
- Don’t be satisfied with estimated performance. Postscript includes cutting-edge analytics and attribution, allowing you to adapt, learn, and grow. Investigate overall or per-message performance over time. We are constantly updating and expanding Postscript’s analytics functionality as former ecommerce marketers.
- Correspond with customers 1:1 within Postscript to answer questions, provide customer support, or close sales through chat. Send all communications to your support email address to keep everything in one place.
Ahrefs is a software company that creates online SEO tools as well as free educational materials for marketers. A fantastic platform for easy searching, optimizing, and managing various results. It’s amazing how quickly you can get help with all of the features related to growing your business with a new set of techniques.
- It’s site auditor helps you to optimize your website.
- You can study what your customers are searching for using it’s keyword explorer.
- Learn what your industry’s top performing content is using it’s content explorer.
- Use it’s rank tracker to track your ranking progress.
Semrush is a tool suite that helps you improve your online visibility and discover marketing insights. Our tools and reports can assist marketers who work in the following industries: SEO, PPC, SMM, Keyword Research, Competitive Research, PR, Content Marketing, Marketing Insights, and Campaign Management are some of the services available.
- The market’s largest and fastest backlink database allows you to find and track backlinks. Analyze your competition and look for ways to develop links to boost your SEO.
- Learn the organic and advertising value of any keyword based on search volume, keyword difficulty, number of results, CPC, competition level, SERP Features, variations, and other factors.
- With a high-speed crawler, you can process your pages in minutes and get actionable solutions to your website’s problems. Use our flexible crawling settings and run our in-depth on-page and technical SEO checks.
- With the Position Tracking feature, you can keep track of your daily online performance. Keep track of any keywords and device types, keep an eye on your competitors’ domains, and track your search engine performance on a ZIP code and local pack level.
Bonus tool- Q4 platform
You just got lucky today! We are here with a bonus tool for you- one of the absolute smart marketing tools for marketers! It is the Q4 Dashboard. It is a super smart dashboard with which you can get a rapid snapshot of your offline and online marketing strategy’ Key Performance Indicators for quick analytics and insights.
On a single dashboard, our Q4 platform collects, presents, and gives insights to consumer data from all of your marketing channels, providing you with actionable insights to increase brand awareness and earn incremental sales. From a single dashboard, you can manage all of your marketing channels and utilize data to deliver the correct message at the right time.
In the four quadrants, you can manage your reviews, buzz creation, local marketing, and analyze data from all social media channels.
Get started with mKonnekt today. Schedule a demo with us to learn how mKonnekt can help you develop your restaurant.